Disabled

  • Toni
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2013
      Some of my caches have been replaced, but new ones have joined the ranks of the missing and they are disabled. Again, these are just the ones I know about. I am sending this post to be helpful in case any of you have my caches on your list for August.

      Traditional - Deadly Sin #6 - Gluttony (GC2WAP9) - Temporarily Disabled
      Traditional - The Chateau (GC33N0P) - Temporarily Disabled
      Multi - Slaughterhouse-Five (GC35XYX) - Temporarily Disabled
      Multi - The Nose Knows (GC40948) - Temporarily Disabled
      Puzzle - Tree Mail (GC482R7) - Temporarily Disabled
      Puzzle - Eat Your Veggies (GC48XK5) - Temporarily Disabled
      Puzzle - Lo and Behold! (GC4FN79) - Temporarily Disabled