August Progress Calendar

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2013
      Hey Gang,

      It isn't anything fancy and has to be manually updated, but I made a progress calendar for my GC.com profile. Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/llb5bbo if you wish and if you want the code, let me know. Feel free to tweak it all you want.

      SQ
    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2013
        Nice calendar. Love our quotes, too.

         Barbara/Gigi and JoJo

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2013
          Cute!
          But then I'd have to confess to being on a streak....

          Like Gigi, I enjoyed the quotes as well.
          Here's another for you, collected last night:
          "I love to do good. It is our duty. I think when a man does good all the time his conscience is so clear. I like to do right and be good, though there is a deal more fun in the other thing." -- Samuel Clemons/Mark Twain "Roughing It" Lecture given Dec 14, 1871

          BarbJ=keep on streakin' y'all!=Tygress
          It isn't anything fancy and has to be manually updated, but I made a progress calendar for my GC.com profile.  Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/llb5bbo if you wish and if you want the code, let me know.  Feel free to tweak it all you want.

          SQ

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          One Weird Trick
          Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
          newsmax.com
        • Cheryl Drake
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10, 2013
            I would love to have the code please!!