Team Landshark

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 11:33 AM
      Hi!

      I was out in the tri-state area of KY/OH/WV yesterday on business. Business done and some hours before my flight check-in, off caching I went. I was somewhat amazed at one cache (GCHRCJ - Blue Star Terminal) to see that Team Landshark had logged it that same day. What are the odds of two Centex Geocachers finding the same cache separately in West Virginia on the same day? ;-)

      Russ the Waterweasel

      BTW, I managed to get a traditional cache AND an earthcache in 3 different states yesterday. Pretty cool! :-)

      RJ