re: august run

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2013
      I wrote this log for the 3rd.... thought I'd not be the only one to appreciate it with all this 31 in August fervor going about (set to "I'm Not in Love.")

      It's not a streak; so don't lay bets yet
      It's just a couple days of August caching through
      And just because I hunt you up
      Don't get me wrong, don't think you're linking the chain
      It's not a streak; no, no, it's because
      I had some time, and a geoyen
      That doesn't mean this August thing's that much to me.
      So, yeah, 3 days, but not a fuss;
      31 days? Nah, not the two of us.
      It's not a streak; no, no, it just was....
      I'll collect your smile is all
      You were handy; we had some time 'round there.
      You were waiting, near the beaten track.
      One smile, it's great; but that's what is to me.
      It's not a streak; no, no, it just was....
      Ooh, you've waited a long time for me.
      Oooh, see your gold smile shine.
      It's not a streak
      It's not a streak....

      One Weird Trick
      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      newsmax.com
    • Pam Tobias

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2013
          =chuckle=
          where are we (not a streak) going today?

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2013
            Got my eye on a cemetery cache ( http://coord.info/GC2WTNR ) near my evening workout. Putting my Aug 6 eggs in one basket, so to speak. Daring the streak to end and put me out of my misery.

            On another note, my Recently Viewed Caches list has stopped updating. Stuck on caches I looked up days ago. Anybody else?

            Pam / pblt

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 6, 2013
                well, I have the geocaching app on my phone, so there's always a fallback...