Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FTF Notifications

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
      You would need to go to the Profile Page of the user. Then to the right side of the page it will have "Premium Features" Click on "Set Up Notifications" She then can customize what type of cache and what type of notification she wants.

      On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 7:05 PM, joseph p <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:

      Can someone help me find out how to send FTF's to my girlfriend's cell number since she is a cacher also...Thanks