FTF Notifications

  • joseph p
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
      Can someone help me find out how to send FTF's to my girlfriend's cell number since she is a cacher also...Thanks
    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
        You would need to go to the Profile Page of the user. Then to the right side of the page it will have "Premium Features" Click on "Set Up Notifications" She then can customize what type of cache and what type of notification she wants.