Finding A Cache Every Day for XX days in a row [1 Attachment]

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2, 2013
      Tygress, I value THIS souvenir above all others because it is from you and oh, so cute!!!!
      Thanks,
      a grateful Bigguy!

      From: Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Finding A Cache Every Day for XX days  in a row
      Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 06:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

      Well, let's see.... I missed the Get Outdoors Day souvenir (in the Valley for a funeral) and I missed yesterday (family muggle issue) and to add insult to injury, there is NO souvenir for Mexico where I have cached. I am already behind so I won't be sweating the streak issue. Instead, I think I will concentrate on cache maintenance (lots of that!) so that everyone else can play.

      Good luck, everyone!
      Esther/BGT

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 2, 2013

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 2, 2013
          Be grateful, because we DNF'd one of your caches today. So have fun with maintenance in August! :-)

          By the way, ignore the log, I went back and edited it to say what we really found and didn't find.

          --Di
          dirich92