Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Day one of thirty one

  • Dave Read
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 3:36 PM
      I picked up 2 of ZionZR2's new caches in Oak Hill. Thanks, Bill!

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      Mine was in Cedar Park near 183a "NO Outlet! Gc1rqd5"

      Shawn/ S6sputnik

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:24 PM, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

      So, have you found yours yet? You still have 7+ hours left if you haven't!

      I found mine this morning at 290/IH35: Lisa's Crowne Palooza #1 (GC4GH6T)

      What is your first day cache?

      What do you think of the souvenir. I think it's simple but neat! Just like taking a walk in a park!

      John/thenkengrene

    • Barbara Dukette

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2 7:30 AM
          Tip of the hat to yall doing the challenge. Don't have the time unfortunately to do it meself. Good luck yall!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

          > So, have you found yours yet? You still have 7+ hours left if you haven't!
          >
          > I found mine this morning at 290/IH35: Lisa's Crowne Palooza #1 (GC4GH6T)
          >
          > What is your first day cache?
          >
          > What do you think of the souvenir. I think it's simple but neat! Just like
          > taking a walk in a park!
          >
          > John/thenkengrene

        • Heather Ford
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 7:57 PM
            This is the best excuse I've had in ages to tell my family that I 'have' to go out and geocache every day!  ;)

            I've managed the first three days, and Lisa's Crowne Palooza #1 is actually my main target on Monday (just across 35 from my office).  My Day One find was even closer to my office: GC395DR, An Intra-galactic Cache.  Day Two had me taking 3 curious muggles with me to the ACC campus for GC2TPBV, Just a Spec of a cache at ACC  (I might have just hooked two of them!), and today it was GC2TG6X, Going Postal in Hutto.  Tomorrow?  Who knows, but I plan to take out at least one of the Young Lords of Chaos out for his first find.  :)

            Good luck to all!

            Heather/Ronin's Gal