Re: Different Caching Sites

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2013
      Why should Groundspeak try to play well with others? They are a business and they are trying to protect their only assets - listings and site architecture. Sure, they cannot stop anyone from cross-listing caches, but they sure don't have to support or encourage the patronizing of other listing services either. I can't fault them for protecting their business interests even if I don't agree with all their decisions.

      And for the record, I have checked out every listing site I have ever heard of and none of them even come close to measuring up to what Groundspeak offers both in sheer numbers of listings and site features. Also, I am a big fan on 1-stop shopping. I'm not going to go to multiple sites to find caches. That's just too much work for something I do for fun. Besides, there are still about 2,151,900 or so caches on GC.com I have not gotten to yet.
    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30, 2013
        I agree. Once I've found all of GC's caches, I'll check out another site.
        GiGi and JoJo (Barbara)