Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
      Thanks!

      On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

      I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

      BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

    • Dave Marquardt