Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I guess a hack is an opportunity... sorry about that

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
      bless your heart....and email.
      BarbJ/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Lee Dedear <ldedear@...>
      To: Lee Dedear <lee.dedear@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I guess a hack is an opportunity... sorry about that
      Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

      I was just sitting here working and my phone started dinging with Yahoo messages... and they were delivery failures. I see messages in my "sent" box so it wasn't just address spoofing. I deleted the Yahoo mail app from the phone, logged on from my computer, and changed the password. Hopefully that'll fix it.

      But this is a good reminder of how many people I used to be in contact with. I hope you're doing OK. I'm OK, just really busy.

      --Lee

      Surf Like a Hawaiian
      Hawaii cruises starting at $1249. Book Now.
      ncl.com