I guess a hack is an opportunity... sorry about that

  • Lee Dedear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
      I was just sitting here working and my phone started dinging with Yahoo messages... and they were delivery failures. I see messages in my "sent" box so it wasn't just address spoofing. I deleted the Yahoo mail app from the phone, logged on from my computer, and changed the password. Hopefully that'll fix it.

      But this is a good reminder of how many people I used to be in contact with. I hope you're doing OK. I'm OK, just really busy.

      --Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        bless your heart....and email.
        BarbJ/Tygress

        I was just sitting here working and my phone started dinging with Yahoo messages... and they were delivery failures. I see messages in my "sent" box so it wasn't just address spoofing. I deleted the Yahoo mail app from the phone, logged on from my computer, and changed the password. Hopefully that'll fix it.

        But this is a good reminder of how many people I used to be in contact with. I hope you're doing OK. I'm OK, just really busy.

        --Lee

        Surf Like a Hawaiian
        Hawaii cruises starting at $1249. Book Now.
        ncl.com