  • Lee Dedear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
      How are you? yahoo.com/hot copy     havea nice day!

    • Lee Dedear
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
        I was just sitting here working and my phone started dinging with Yahoo messages... and they were delivery failures. I see messages in my "sent" box so it wasn't just address spoofing. I deleted the Yahoo mail app from the phone, logged on from my computer, and changed the password. Hopefully that'll fix it.

        But this is a good reminder of how many people I used to be in contact with. I hope you're doing OK. I'm OK, just really busy.

        --Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
          bless your heart....and email.
          BarbJ/Tygress

          I was just sitting here working and my phone started dinging with Yahoo messages... and they were delivery failures. I see messages in my "sent" box so it wasn't just address spoofing. I deleted the Yahoo mail app from the phone, logged on from my computer, and changed the password. Hopefully that'll fix it.

          But this is a good reminder of how many people I used to be in contact with. I hope you're doing OK. I'm OK, just really busy.

          --Lee

          Surf Like a Hawaiian
          Hawaii cruises starting at $1249. Book Now.
          ncl.com