Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 22, 2013
      We'd like to help out this time, but with MrsSQ's stuff and not knowing what the future with it may hold, we can't yet commit to anything. I don't even know if there's going b=to be a GPS Open this year yet and I'm gonna have to decide that SOON.
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos