Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 22, 2013
      We'll be in Bastrop but not at the state park. For now they're saying they don't want us putting caches in there.

      We be HQ'd at Mayfest Park which is very near the entrance to the state park.

      EWB - Tom

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Toni" <tfbrown@...> wrote:

      > I work for TPWD. Do you want me to get feel from them about having a challenge at Bastrop or Inks Lake?
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you haven't volunteered to help with the 2014 Texas Challenge, now is a good time to do so. There will be plenty to do and we're going to need the help. We only have to do this once every 5 or 6 years, so let's put on a good show. Look for the Yahoo group 2014_Texas_Challenge_Planning_Group.
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance,
      > > EWB - Tom

    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos