Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fwd: [GEO] DavetecsGirl contacting Footnotes coach from Geocaching.com

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
      ALL the cruise lines that go there dock for three days because there's no where else to cruise to in the area.  I've seen cruises that leave from Baltimore, New Jersey, New York, and probably Florida.  Go to any cruise website, like vacationstogo.com and use Bermuda as a destination port.  That will show you a list of cruises that go there.
      Good times!
      Cheers,

      On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Jana Fite <cybercat@...> wrote:

      On 7/21/2013 5:50 PM, ROGER CROZIER wrote:

      the ship docks for 3 days?  Now I could handle that! Which cruise line?
      Jana
      Cybercat

      Hi Gang,
      I just received the following message from the Bermuda Island Geocachers gal.  They've set up their own GeoTour, and they're ready to receive visitors!  Mrs. Captain Picard and I can tell you from personal experience that you will really enjoy caching in Bermuda if you go, and that all caching can be done from the bus or ferry system.  One thing we've been considering is a cruise to Bermuda.   The ships dock there for three consecutive days, and then all you need is a bus/ferry pass and you're all set to explore the whole island.

      Check our their Geotour website:  http://www.conservation.bm/geocaching/

      Roger
      Footnotes coach