RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MIA -These Boots Were Made for Traveling (Travel Bug Dog Tag)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 6:23 PM
      One of mine started moving again after 3 years....
      though it had been picked up -- the holder just hadn't been caching.
      So there is hope.

      BarbJ =thinking about making a raid on Germany to get some of mine out of there (they move, but never leave the country)=Tygress

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21 1:36 PM
        About a month ago I released a tb that a guy at work had removed from a cache back in 2007 and it had been in his desk ever since. He knew I geocached and asked if I wanted it. You never know if/when it might show back up.