RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
      Awww, shucks... thanks!
      -B/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "Steve Fite" <sfite@...>
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress
      Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 19:12:12 -0400

      I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

      Mogasman

      From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:06:57 -0500

      Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

      --| Jay /\\\\ Bing-GTX

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
        And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

        Tom and Julie
        TandJ1120

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
          awww; thanks!
          BarbJ = roll them logs! = Tygress

          And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

          Tom and Julie
          TandJ1120

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Russ the Waterweasel

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional