Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
      Congrats!!  I might have that many some day!

      On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Thanks! I try to entertain....
      -B/Tygress

      From: J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      To: Central Texas Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:19:31 -0500

      You GO, Girl!
      Hugs,

      On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

      Best,

      Russ the Waterweasel

      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    • Steve Fite
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013

        I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

        Mogasman

        From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:06:57 -0500

        Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

        --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX
        |+| Georgetown, TX USA

        Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

        Best,

        Russ the Waterweasel

        30-second trick for a flat belly
        TheFatBurningHormone.com

      • Iris Scott
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
          Way to go Tygress !!!

          Lyni9/Iris
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
            I'll let you in on my secret:  Keep finding 'em!
            -B/Tygress

            I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
            Just keep toodling along... thanks!
            -B/Tygress

            Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

            Best,

            Russ the Waterweasel

            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
              Awww, shucks... thanks!
              -B/Tygress

              I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

              Mogasman

              The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

              Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

              -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

              Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

              --| Jay /\\\\ Bing-GTX
              |+| Georgetown, TX USA

              Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

              Best,

              Russ the Waterweasel

              30-second trick for a flat belly
              TheFatBurningHormone.com

              New Policy in Mississippi
              March 2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs may qualify for $9/week car insurance...
              TheFinanceAuthority.com
            • alan_tagit
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                Tom and Julie
                TandJ1120

                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                  awww; thanks!
                  BarbJ = roll them logs! = Tygress

                  And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                  Tom and Julie
                  TandJ1120

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                  > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
                  >
                  > Best,
                  >
                  > Russ the Waterweasel

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional