Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
      Thanks! I try to entertain....
      -B/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Jana Fite <cybercat@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress
      Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:28:49 -0500

      On 7/18/2013 10:42 PM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

      I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
      Just keep toodling along... thanks!
      -B/Tygress

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
        Congrats!!  I might have that many some day!

        On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        Thanks! I try to entertain....
        -B/Tygress

        I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
        Just keep toodling along... thanks!
        -B/Tygress

        Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

        Best,

        Russ the Waterweasel

        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
      • Steve Fite
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013

          I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

          Mogasman

          From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:06:57 -0500

          Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

          --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX
          |+| Georgetown, TX USA

          Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

          Best,

          Russ the Waterweasel

          30-second trick for a flat belly
          TheFatBurningHormone.com

        • Iris Scott
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
            Way to go Tygress !!!

            Lyni9/Iris
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
              I'll let you in on my secret:  Keep finding 'em!
              -B/Tygress

              I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
              Just keep toodling along... thanks!
              -B/Tygress

              Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

              Best,

              Russ the Waterweasel

              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                Awww, shucks... thanks!
                -B/Tygress

                I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

                Mogasman

                The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

                Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

                -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

                Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

                --| Jay /\\\\ Bing-GTX
                |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                Best,

                Russ the Waterweasel

                30-second trick for a flat belly
                TheFatBurningHormone.com

                New Policy in Mississippi
                March 2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs may qualify for $9/week car insurance...
                TheFinanceAuthority.com
              • alan_tagit
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                  And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                  Tom and Julie
                  TandJ1120

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                    awww; thanks!
                    BarbJ = roll them logs! = Tygress

                    And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                    Tom and Julie
                    TandJ1120

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                    > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
                    >
                    > Best,
                    >
                    > Russ the Waterweasel

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional