Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 13K for the Tygress

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
      whoa, DNFing? FTF attempts when hid by phone users?
      Yes, I will take Lizard Luck. Any luck, actually -- I'm not too picky.

      -B=lucky finds=Tygress

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
        Thanks! I try to entertain....
        -B/Tygress

        I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
        Just keep toodling along... thanks!
        -B/Tygress

        Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

        Best,

        Russ the Waterweasel

        New Policy in Mississippi
        2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs eligible for up to 50% off car insurance...
        TheFinanceAuthority.com

      • Bill Ellis
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
          Congrats!!  I might have that many some day!

          On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

          Thanks! I try to entertain....
          -B/Tygress

          I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
          Just keep toodling along... thanks!
          -B/Tygress

          Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

          Best,

          Russ the Waterweasel

          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
        • Steve Fite
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013

            I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

            Mogasman

            From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
            To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:06:57 -0500

            Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

            --| Jay /\\ Bing-GTX

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
              Way to go Tygress !!!

              Lyni9/Iris
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                I'll let you in on my secret:  Keep finding 'em!
                -B/Tygress

                I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
                Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                -B/Tygress

                Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                Best,

                Russ the Waterweasel

                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                  Awww, shucks... thanks!
                  -B/Tygress

                  I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

                  Mogasman

                  The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

                  Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

                  -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

                  Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

                  --| Jay /\\\\ Bing-GTX
                  |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                  Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                  Best,

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                  30-second trick for a flat belly
                  TheFatBurningHormone.com

                  New Policy in Mississippi
                  March 2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs may qualify for $9/week car insurance...
                  TheFinanceAuthority.com
                • alan_tagit
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                    And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                    Tom and Julie
                    TandJ1120

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                      awww; thanks!
                      BarbJ = roll them logs! = Tygress

                      And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                      Tom and Julie
                      TandJ1120

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
                      >
                      > Best,
                      >
                      > Russ the Waterweasel

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional