Re: 13K for the Tygress

  • greg
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 18, 2013
      Congrats and thanks to the lizard we can use all the help we can get finding caches

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Russ the Waterweasel

    • s6sputnik
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 18, 2013
        Wow... 13x 1000, 13K, 13 big ones ....13000 that is a whole bunch of caches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Congrats!!!

        Shawn/S6sputnik
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
          *I* thought so; but the lizard's attitude was all: "Dangit, woman, you're messing with my hammock! I was havin' a great dream there!"

          BarbJ =lizard spooker= Tygress

          Congrats and thanks to the lizard we can use all the help we can get finding caches

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Russ the Waterweasel

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          30-second trick for a flat belly
          TheFatBurningHormone.com
        • Jay Bingham
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013

            Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

            --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
              WooHoo! WTG!!

              An awesome milestone! I could have used that lizard last night when I was out DNF'ing more than
              I found. I hope luck from the lizard stays with you through many more milestones to come.

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              Russ Jernigan wrote:

              Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

              Best,

              Russ the Waterweasel

            • Jana Fite
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                On 7/18/2013 10:42 PM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

                I love reading your logs!  But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!  :-)

                Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                -B/Tygress

                Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                Best,

                Russ the Waterweasel

                New Policy in Mississippi
                2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs eligible for up to 50% off car insurance...
                TheFinanceAuthority.com

                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                  I let technology do the counting, Jay.
                  The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

                  Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

                  -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                    whoa, DNFing? FTF attempts when hid by phone users?
                    Yes, I will take Lizard Luck. Any luck, actually -- I'm not too picky.

                    -B=lucky finds=Tygress

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                      Thanks! I try to entertain....
                      -B/Tygress

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                        Congrats!!  I might have that many some day!

                        On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                        Thanks! I try to entertain....
                        -B/Tygress

                        I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
                        Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                        -B/Tygress

                        Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                        Best,

                        Russ the Waterweasel

                        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                        Bill
                        a.k.a ZionZR2
                        512-789-1469
                        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
                      • Steve Fite
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013

                          I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

                          Mogasman

                          Message 12 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                            Way to go Tygress !!!

                            Lyni9/Iris
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                              I'll let you in on my secret:  Keep finding 'em!
                              -B/Tygress

                              I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
                              Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                              -B/Tygress

                              Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                              Best,

                              Russ the Waterweasel

                              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                              Bill
                              a.k.a ZionZR2
                              512-789-1469
                              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                              Message 14 of 23 , Jul 19, 2013
                                Awww, shucks... thanks!
                                -B/Tygress

                                I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

                                Mogasman

                                The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

                                Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

                                -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

                                Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

                                --| Jay /\\\\ Bing-GTX
                                |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                                Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                                Best,

                                Russ the Waterweasel

                                30-second trick for a flat belly
                                TheFatBurningHormone.com

                                New Policy in Mississippi
                                March 2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs may qualify for $9/week car insurance...
                                TheFinanceAuthority.com
                              • alan_tagit
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                                  And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                                  Tom and Julie
                                  TandJ1120

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jul 22, 2013
                                    awww; thanks!
                                    BarbJ = roll them logs! = Tygress

                                    And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                                    Tom and Julie
                                    TandJ1120

                                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                    > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
                                    >
                                    > Best,
                                    >
                                    > Russ the Waterweasel

                                    <*> Your email settings:
                                       Individual Email | Traditional