13K for the Tygress

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 18 3:16 PM
      Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

      Best,

      Russ the Waterweasel
    • Trey Bielefeld
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 18 6:47 PM
        Most EXCELLENT!!!

        On Jul 18, 2013, at 5:16 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

        Best,

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • John Baker

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 18 7:53 PM
            Congrats and thanks to the lizard we can use all the help we can get finding caches

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
            >
            > Best,
            >
            > Russ the Waterweasel

          • J Crozier
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 18 8:19 PM
              You GO, Girl!
              Hugs,

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 18 8:42 PM
                Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                -B/Tygress

                Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                Best,

                Russ the Waterweasel

                New Policy in Mississippi
                2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs eligible for up to 50% off car insurance...
                TheFinanceAuthority.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 18 8:43 PM
                  (better 'n saying: "About damn time!" =g=)
                  Thanks!
                  -B/Tygress

                  Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                  Best,

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                • s6sputnik
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 18 8:45 PM
                    Wow... 13x 1000, 13K, 13 big ones ....13000 that is a whole bunch of caches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Congrats!!!

                    Shawn/S6sputnik
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 19 5:23 AM
                      *I* thought so; but the lizard's attitude was all: "Dangit, woman, you're messing with my hammock! I was havin' a great dream there!"

                      BarbJ =lizard spooker= Tygress

                      Congrats and thanks to the lizard we can use all the help we can get finding caches

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
                      >
                      > Best,
                      >
                      > Russ the Waterweasel

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:

                      30-second trick for a flat belly
                      TheFatBurningHormone.com
                    • Jay Bingham
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 19 7:06 AM

                        Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

                        --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX

                        Message 11 of 23 , Jul 19 7:15 AM
                          WooHoo! WTG!!

                          An awesome milestone! I could have used that lizard last night when I was out DNF'ing more than
                          I found. I hope luck from the lizard stays with you through many more milestones to come.

                          -paul
                          HiDude_98

                          Russ Jernigan wrote:

                          Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                          Best,

                          Russ the Waterweasel

                        • Jana Fite
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jul 19 7:28 AM

                            I love reading your logs!  But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!  :-)

                            Message 13 of 23 , Jul 19 9:14 AM
                              I let technology do the counting, Jay.
                              The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

                              Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

                              -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

                              Message 14 of 23 , Jul 19 9:16 AM
                                whoa, DNFing? FTF attempts when hid by phone users?
                                Yes, I will take Lizard Luck. Any luck, actually -- I'm not too picky.

                                -B=lucky finds=Tygress

                                Message 15 of 23 , Jul 19 9:42 AM
                                  Thanks! I try to entertain....
                                  -B/Tygress

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jul 19 3:15 PM
                                    Congrats!!  I might have that many some day!

                                    On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                                    Thanks! I try to entertain....
                                    -B/Tygress

                                    I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
                                    Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                                    -B/Tygress

                                    Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                                    Best,

                                    Russ the Waterweasel

                                    ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                                    Bill
                                    a.k.a ZionZR2
                                    512-789-1469
                                    <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
                                  • Steve Fite
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jul 19 4:12 PM

                                      I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

                                      Mogasman

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jul 19 6:17 PM
                                        Way to go Tygress !!!

                                        Lyni9/Iris
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jul 19 9:53 PM
                                          I'll let you in on my secret:  Keep finding 'em!
                                          -B/Tygress

                                          I love reading your logs!� But I must admit I haven't read all 13K of them!� :-)
                                          Just keep toodling along... thanks!
                                          -B/Tygress

                                          Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                                          Best,

                                          Russ the Waterweasel

                                          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                                          Bill
                                          a.k.a ZionZR2
                                          512-789-1469
                                          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jul 19 9:56 PM
                                            Awww, shucks... thanks!
                                            -B/Tygress

                                            I want to add my congrats to you Barb, I mean Tygress.  You are awesome both in number of finds and your wit and wisdom.  When you start caching and reading logs, forums and groups there are some people that stand out and which you remember.  You are one of them for me.  Have a happy next 13 k!

                                            Mogasman

                                            The rest is one cache at a time... repeat.

                                            Of course, then I do that OTHER thing... but I'm craaaazy.

                                            -B =find 'em/log 'em=Tygress

                                            Wow, that is way more than I have fingers and toes to count on, I am having a hard time comprehending that number. Congratulations.

                                            --| Jay /\\\\ Bing-GTX
                                            |+| Georgetown, TX USA

                                            Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country. She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.

                                            Best,

                                            Russ the Waterweasel

                                            30-second trick for a flat belly
                                            TheFatBurningHormone.com

                                            New Policy in Mississippi
                                            March 2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs may qualify for $9/week car insurance...
                                            TheFinanceAuthority.com
                                          • alan_tagit
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jul 22 5:27 AM
                                              And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                                              Tom and Julie
                                              TandJ1120

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jul 22 7:27 AM
                                                awww; thanks!
                                                BarbJ = roll them logs! = Tygress

                                                And the Ks keep on coming along with the extremely entertaining logs. Thanks for all you do for the geo-community.

                                                Tom and Julie
                                                TandJ1120

                                                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                                > Should have mentioned that Tygress hit her 13,000th cache find last Sunday at Something Fishy in the Hill Country.  She was joined in her celebration by myself and a lizard who pointed the cache out to her.
                                                >
                                                > Best,
                                                >
                                                > Russ the Waterweasel

                                                <*> Your email settings:
                                                   Individual Email | Traditional