Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] SAC-Souvenir August Caches

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013

      I vote for south Austin and Del Valle area! :-)

      John/thenkengrene

      On Jul 16, 2013 5:01 PM, "Shawn Olsen" <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      How about we place some SAC caches soon?

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

      Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

      6Johsonplayin
      6Shooter

      82ndABN
      8N328857

      Happy caching,
      Backwards Charlie from Austin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
      > >
      > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
      > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
      > >
      > > 5roachsplaying
      > > 5roadrunners
      > > 5Bcachers
      > > 5erskr
      > >
      > > Happy caching,
      > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

    • danny_c_champion
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
        82ndABN has a cache about an hour away. That is not too terrible.