Re: Are you looking for cachers named 6 or 8?

  • bcfroma
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16 2:19 PM
      Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

      6Johsonplayin
      6Shooter

      82ndABN
      8N328857

      Happy caching,
      Backwards Charlie from Austin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
      > >
      > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
      > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
      > >
      > > 5roachsplaying
      > > 5roadrunners
      > > 5Bcachers
      > > 5erskr
      > >
      > > Happy caching,
      > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16 2:43 PM
        Thanks, Charlie!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

        > Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.
        >
        > 6Johsonplayin
        > 6Shooter
        >
        > 82ndABN
        > 8N328857
        >
        > Happy caching,
        > Backwards Charlie from Austin
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
        > >
        > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
        > > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
        > > >
        > > > 5roachsplaying
        > > > 5roadrunners
        > > > 5Bcachers
        > > > 5erskr
        > > >
        > > > Happy caching,
        > > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

      • Shawn Olsen
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16 3:00 PM
          How about we place some SAC caches soon?

          On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

          Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

          6Johsonplayin
          6Shooter

          82ndABN
          8N328857

          Happy caching,
          Backwards Charlie from Austin

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

          > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
          > >
          > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
          > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
          > >
          > > 5roachsplaying
          > > 5roadrunners
          > > 5Bcachers
          > > 5erskr
          > >
          > > Happy caching,
          > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

        • John Baker
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16 3:04 PM

            I vote for south Austin and Del Valle area! :-)

            John/thenkengrene

            On Jul 16, 2013 5:01 PM, "Shawn Olsen" <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

            How about we place some SAC caches soon?

            On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

            Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

            6Johsonplayin
            6Shooter

            82ndABN
            8N328857

            Happy caching,
            Backwards Charlie from Austin

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

            > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
            > >
            > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
            > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
            > >
            > > 5roachsplaying
            > > 5roadrunners
            > > 5Bcachers
            > > 5erskr
            > >
            > > Happy caching,
            > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

          • danny_c_champion
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17 6:51 AM
              82ndABN has a cache about an hour away. That is not too terrible.