Re: need some photo help....

  • Indigo Parrish
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013

      > This is the Texas ASCE (Amercian Society of Civil Engineers) 100th 'birthday'And as part of this they want all their Historic Civil Engineering Landmarks of Texas waymarked. Now, many already are.And it's astonishing how many I've been to with my own camera.Now I'm not beyond a few road trips, but they want this project done quicker than that.Writeups are no problem. But photos are another matter.So I'm hoping y'all can help me. If any of you have photos ofHolly Pump Station and Holly Water Treatment Plant Fort WorthMedina DamAlamo Portland and Roman Cement Works- SA Japanese Tea GardensLake Brazos Labyrinth Weir- WacoArapaho Bridge- AddisonSonny Carter Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory- NASA, HoustonSanta Fe Intermodal Transportation Center- Ft. WorthAlamodome- San AntonioOH Ivie Water Supply- Big SpringOlmos Dam Modifications- San AntonioAstrodome- HoustonNew London Texas School Explosion- Rusk I would be soooooo grateful. Send not to the group but directly to my email. Rough coords for the photo would also help. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Barb =writing like an engineer= Tygress

      Hi Barb --

      I have some photos of several of these.
      I'll try to send them to you later this evening.

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
        Awesome, Keith. Thanks!
        I figured you might -- you being our biggest award winner in the photo dept (and well deserved!!!!)

        It's been very interesting researching these suckers. But I'm That Kind of person.

        BarbJ/Tygress

        > This is the Texas ASCE (Amercian Society of Civil Engineers) 100th 'birthday'And as part of this they want all their Historic Civil Engineering Landmarks of Texas waymarked. Now, many already are.And it's astonishing how many I've been to with my own camera.Now I'm not beyond a few road trips, but they want this project done quicker than that.Writeups are no problem. But photos are another matter.So I'm hoping y'all can help me. If any of you have photos ofHolly Pump Station and Holly Water Treatment Plant Fort WorthMedina DamAlamo Portland and Roman Cement Works- SA Japanese Tea GardensLake Brazos Labyrinth Weir- WacoArapaho Bridge- AddisonSonny Carter Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory- NASA, HoustonSanta Fe Intermodal Transportation Center- Ft. WorthAlamodome- San AntonioOH Ivie Water Supply- Big SpringOlmos Dam Modifications- San AntonioAstrodome- HoustonNew London Texas School Explosion- Rusk I would be soooooo grateful. Send not to the group but directly to my email. Rough coords for the photo would also help. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Barb =writing like an engineer= Tygress

        Hi Barb --

        I have some photos of several of these.
        I'll try to send them to you later this evening.

        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: