Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Special Souvenirs

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      I posted this to our website!

      On that note, I love working on the website and would love to see it become more useful and more updated.

      Anyone out there interested in taking on a small portion of the website?  Co-authors?  Milestone poster?  etc..?

      Any ideas you have for the website?   You spend only the amount of time you want.

      Let me know.

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 03:33 pm, semperquestio <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      For those who may have missed it, there is a special souvenir for finding a cache or attending an event tomorrow. There will also be 1 for each day in August. For more details, see...

      http://blog.geocaching.com/2013/07/geocaching-plans-for-july-13-and-all-of-august-you-do-now/