Re: Are you looking for cachers named 5?

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2013
      I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@... wrote:

      > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
      > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
      >
      > 5roachsplaying
      > 5roadrunners
      > 5Bcachers
      > 5erskr
      >
      > Happy caching,
      > Backwards Charlie from Austin

    • bcfroma
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
        Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

        6Johsonplayin
        6Shooter

        82ndABN
        8N328857

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
          Thanks, Charlie!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

          > Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.
          >
          > 6Johsonplayin
          > 6Shooter
          >
          > 82ndABN
          > 8N328857
          >
          > Happy caching,
          > Backwards Charlie from Austin
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
          > >
          > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
          > > >
          > > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
          > > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
          > > >
          > > > 5roachsplaying
          > > > 5roadrunners
          > > > 5Bcachers
          > > > 5erskr
          > > >
          > > > Happy caching,
          > > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

        • Shawn Olsen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
            How about we place some SAC caches soon?

            On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

            Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

            6Johsonplayin
            6Shooter

            82ndABN
            8N328857

            Happy caching,
            Backwards Charlie from Austin

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

            > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
            > >
            > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
            > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
            > >
            > > 5roachsplaying
            > > 5roadrunners
            > > 5Bcachers
            > > 5erskr
            > >
            > > Happy caching,
            > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

          • John Baker
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013

              I vote for south Austin and Del Valle area! :-)

              John/thenkengrene

              On Jul 16, 2013 5:01 PM, "Shawn Olsen" <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

              How about we place some SAC caches soon?

              On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

              Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

              6Johsonplayin
              6Shooter

              82ndABN
              8N328857

              Happy caching,
              Backwards Charlie from Austin

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

              > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
              > >
              > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
              > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
              > >
              > > 5roachsplaying
              > > 5roadrunners
              > > 5Bcachers
              > > 5erskr
              > >
              > > Happy caching,
              > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

            • danny_c_champion
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
                82ndABN has a cache about an hour away. That is not too terrible.