Special Souvenirs

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      For those who may have missed it, there is a special souvenir for finding a cache or attending an event tomorrow. There will also be 1 for each day in August. For more details, see...

      http://blog.geocaching.com/2013/07/geocaching-plans-for-july-13-and-all-of-august-you-do-now/
    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        I posted this to our website!

        On that note, I love working on the website and would love to see it become more useful and more updated.

        Anyone out there interested in taking on a small portion of the website?  Co-authors?  Milestone poster?  etc..?

        Any ideas you have for the website?   You spend only the amount of time you want.

        Let me know.

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290