Are you looking for cachers named 5?

  • bcfroma
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12 8:09 AM
      For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
      are four that have placed caches in Texas.

      5roachsplaying
      5roadrunners
      5Bcachers
      5erskr

      Happy caching,
      Backwards Charlie from Austin
    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12 1:36 PM
        I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16 2:19 PM
          Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

          6Johsonplayin
          6Shooter

          82ndABN
          8N328857

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16 2:43 PM
            Thanks, Charlie!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

            > Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.
            >
            > 6Johsonplayin
            > 6Shooter
            >
            > 82ndABN
            > 8N328857
            >
            > Happy caching,
            > Backwards Charlie from Austin
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
            > >
            > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
            > > >
            > > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
            > > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
            > > >
            > > > 5roachsplaying
            > > > 5roadrunners
            > > > 5Bcachers
            > > > 5erskr
            > > >
            > > > Happy caching,
            > > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

          • Shawn Olsen
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16 3:00 PM
              How about we place some SAC caches soon?

              On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

              Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

              6Johsonplayin
              6Shooter

              82ndABN
              8N328857

              Happy caching,
              Backwards Charlie from Austin

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

              > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
              > >
              > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
              > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
              > >
              > > 5roachsplaying
              > > 5roadrunners
              > > 5Bcachers
              > > 5erskr
              > >
              > > Happy caching,
              > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

            • John Baker
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16 3:04 PM

                I vote for south Austin and Del Valle area! :-)

                John/thenkengrene

                On Jul 16, 2013 5:01 PM, "Shawn Olsen" <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

                How about we place some SAC caches soon?

                On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

                Here are the cachers with handles starting with 6 and 8 that have placed caches in Texas that I have found. None of them seem to have placed any local caches though.

                6Johsonplayin
                6Shooter

                82ndABN
                8N328857

                Happy caching,
                Backwards Charlie from Austin

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

                > I think I need local "6" and "8" cachers. We don't get out much any more and when we do it ain't far so they need to be VERY local. Any suggestions?
                >
                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, cwortz@ wrote:
                > >
                > > For those that have asked about any cachers whose handles start with a 5, here
                > > are four that have placed caches in Texas.
                > >
                > > 5roachsplaying
                > > 5roadrunners
                > > 5Bcachers
                > > 5erskr
                > >
                > > Happy caching,
                > > Backwards Charlie from Austin

              • danny_c_champion
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 17 6:51 AM
                  82ndABN has a cache about an hour away. That is not too terrible.