Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge 2014

  • Rick Blevins
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 12, 2013
      I'll be happy to help - sorry I've missed the first organizing meetings....

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos