Texas Challenge 2014

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 11, 2013
      If you haven't volunteered to help with the 2014 Texas Challenge, now is a good time to do so. There will be plenty to do and we're going to need the help. We only have to do this once every 5 or 6 years, so let's put on a good show. Look for the Yahoo group 2014_Texas_Challenge_Planning_Group.

      Thanks in advance,
      EWB - Tom
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos