Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Help with Challenge - Geocacher Names (GC3R8C3)

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
      I'd say probably the official owner is how it plays, not what text we write on the cache page.
      But, really, the only one with the definitive answer is the owner of the Challenge Cache itself.
      Write him/her and ask.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2013
        Just wanted to point out to the group that the Texas 50 State Star series is by cacher name "50 State Star" so finding just one of those will give you a "5" slot for the cacher name challenge.

        -strontium87/Rachele