Stolen GPS

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      I just saw this post on the GC forums and thought someone may run across something during their travels.

      From cacher "kwcahart":

      "My Garmin 450T was stolen Thursday night in Waco (Bellmead) Texas. I am hoping that whoever stole it might try to sell it to a forum user and you might recognize it. When you power it up it has "Reward Ken" and my phone number 830-391-ABCD on it. If you run across it call me and I will reward you for your honesty. Thanks. (call the police first)"