Re: Help with Challenge - Geocacher Names (GC3R8C3)

  • Rachele DiTullio
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013
      Would this cache count, since the cacher profile associated with the cache is actually reidmpw3 ?

      -strontium87

      "5 Reids & 2 Dogs"
      GC1X1EC off Hwy 360 in Austin

      Amy (GS589)
    • A
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
        I see what you mean. On the cache page it says its "5 Reids & 2 Dogs" but when you click on that name it comes up "reidmpw3".
        Perhaps someone more learned can answer.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
          I'd say probably the official owner is how it plays, not what text we write on the cache page.
          But, really, the only one with the definitive answer is the owner of the Challenge Cache itself.
          Write him/her and ask.

          BarbJ/Tygress

          I see what you mean. On the cache page it says its "5 Reids & 2 Dogs" but when you click on that name it comes up "reidmpw3".
          Perhaps someone more learned can answer.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Rachele DiTullio <strontium87@...> wrote:

          > Would this cache count, since the cacher profile associated with the cache
          > is actually reidmpw3 ?
          >
          > -strontium87
          >

          > "5 Reids & 2 Dogs"
          > GC1X1EC off Hwy 360 in Austin
          >
          > Amy (GS589)

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          New Policy in Mississippi
          March 2012-Drivers w/ no DUIs may qualify for $9/week car insurance...
          TheFinanceAuthority.com
        • Rachele DiTullio
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2013
            Just wanted to point out to the group that the Texas 50 State Star series is by cacher name "50 State Star" so finding just one of those will give you a "5" slot for the cacher name challenge.

            -strontium87/Rachele