Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Looking for a Good GPS to buy

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 7:51 AM
      Matthew,
      Besides my trusty 60CSx, I have 3 others that I don't use.
      Want to know more?  Let me know.
      2 Rhinos and 1 76

      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

      aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 5:21 PM
        Matthew,

        I have a Garmin eTrex that I don't have a need for if your interested.

        Ray Alba(Team Scby-Do)