Looking for a Good GPS to buy

  • Matthew A
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 7:46 AM
      I am looking for a good GPS for the boys and my niece. Does anybody have a Oregon or other Garmin models preferred. Maybe interested in Magellan Explorist units, but not very low end entry GC model.

      I know some people upgrade and don't use their old GPS anymore.

      Thanks,

      Matthew mda_taz
    • Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 7:51 AM
        Matthew,
        Besides my trusty 60CSx, I have 3 others that I don't use.
        Want to know more?  Let me know.
        2 Rhinos and 1 76

        Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

        aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

        aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 5:21 PM
          Matthew,

          I have a Garmin eTrex that I don't have a need for if your interested.

          Ray Alba(Team Scby-Do)