Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache of the week

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
      GC1DX4T Bouldin Mosaic
      And do I get bonus points for remembering which year I found that right off the keyboard?

      may I also recommend
      GC2TMBF Murals of Austin

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
        I really enjoyed Threat Level Midnight in Walnut Creek Park. It's theme is quite unique and it had received 63 favorite points.

        -strontium87/Rachele

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
          Save it for October....
          BarbJ =thematic= Tygress

          I know that highlighting Necropolis would be the obvious choice so why not that one first!
          JMHO,
          Esther/BGTx