Cache of the week

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
      Will need another cache of the week for July 15. Our first was CenTex Prime. South Texas used San Antonio caches for both of their first rounds, so let's hit Austin or farther north. Could use Necropolis if nothing else is suggested, but I know there are other great caches out there. What's the one in south Austin that MCP had on her bus tour that was at a drainage ditch with mosaic tile all overe it?
    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013

        Bouldin Mosaic
        Gc1dx4t

        I think this is it.

        On Jul 2, 2013 8:03 AM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        Will need another cache of the week for July 15. Our first was CenTex Prime. South Texas used San Antonio caches for both of their first rounds, so let's hit Austin or farther north. Could use Necropolis if nothing else is suggested, but I know there are other great caches out there. What's the one in south Austin that MCP had on her bus tour that was at a drainage ditch with mosaic tile all overe it?

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
          I know that highlighting Necropolis would be the obvious choice so why not that one first!
          JMHO,
          Esther/BGTx

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
            GC1DX4T Bouldin Mosaic
            And do I get bonus points for remembering which year I found that right off the keyboard?

            may I also recommend
            GC2TMBF Murals of Austin

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Will need another cache of the week for July 15.  Our first was CenTex Prime.  South Texas used San Antonio caches for both of their first rounds, so let's hit Austin or farther north.  Could use Necropolis if nothing else is suggested, but I know there are other great caches out there.  What's the one in south Austin that MCP had on her bus tour that was at a drainage ditch with mosaic tile all overe it?

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            30-second trick for a flat belly
            TheFatBurningHormone.com
          • Rachele DiTullio
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
              I really enjoyed Threat Level Midnight in Walnut Creek Park. It's theme is quite unique and it had received 63 favorite points.

              -strontium87/Rachele

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
                Save it for October....
                BarbJ =thematic= Tygress