Jesse James Cache Bash 6 is Sept 20-22

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013
      This is our 6th year of fun games, prizes, geocaches (about 100) and good times with friends. Jesse James Cache Bash 6 is in St Joseph, MO and fills 8 events over the weekend of September 20-22. We will have all sorts of competitions with prizes and will give away Jesse's "STRONGBOX" full of valuable coins and goodies to one lucky winner! Our benefit this year goes to Dream Factory which helps critically ill kids make their dream a reality.

      Please check out our link at http://tmblr.co/ZmPSGskTe9Gm for info on weekend events and fundraisers.

      Any donation of door prizes also greatly appreciated! Please contact me at cheesehead31aok@... if you have coins to donate.

      thanks,
      MO Pirate aka Steve Allen