Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Beggers Lice

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      I call 'em KLINGONS!  There is NO defense!

      Cheers,

      On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM, danny_c_champion <dchampion@...> wrote:

      I have been told that those little burrs that look like a grain of rice covered in Velcro are called beggers lice. How do you keep these little things out of your socks? (I hate being thr new guy.)

      Danny (Racer57)

    • Ray Alba
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        I just high step through them, I only get one or two.

        Ray Alba
        Team Scby-Do

        Sent from my iPhone