Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Beggers Lice

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      You need a "sticker-picker"!  It is a plastic fork that my geofriends, she&he use as their signature item.
      If all else fails, scissors will also work to take them off your socks!
      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        On 6/28/2013 4:42 PM, danny_c_champion wrote:

        I have been told that those little burrs that look like a grain of rice covered in Velcro are called beggers lice. How do you keep these little things out of your socks? (I hate being thr new guy.)

        Danny (Racer57)

        Ripstop nylon knee-high gaiters!

        PI Joe
      • J Crozier
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
          I call 'em KLINGONS!  There is NO defense!

          Cheers,

          On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM, danny_c_champion <dchampion@...> wrote:

          I have been told that those little burrs that look like a grain of rice covered in Velcro are called beggers lice. How do you keep these little things out of your socks? (I hate being thr new guy.)

          Danny (Racer57)

        • Ray Alba
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
            I just high step through them, I only get one or two.

            Ray Alba
            Team Scby-Do

            Sent from my iPhone