Caches at the SA zoo

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      Just discovered this information as I was poking around in anticipation of a potential trip to the San Antonio Zoo:

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
    • Ray Alba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
        Very cool info. I have friends from Germany coming in Sept and they want to go to the zoo.

        Ray Alba (Team Scby-Do)

        Sent from my iPhone
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
          Love this line: "We have placed 3 caches throughout the zoo, both of which can be found close to the main paths."

          Russ the Waterweasel