Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Logs not displaying for my geocaches on gc.com

  • Dave Read
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
      I see your logs just fine from my iPhone. GC37CMG on 6/6/2013 is the latest of yours I see...

      On Jun 22, 2013, at 4:20 PM, Barry <bcwatson@...> wrote:

      I've tried both in IE 9 and Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m (the latest version).
      So it's not a browser setting.  I can't find any setting in my GC.com account that would trigger logs being displayed or not.
      This sucks....

      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

      aka Much, The Miller's Son (Renaissance)