Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A little help...

  • Mike Detlefsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
      I think the coordinates in the cache description page take you directly to the trailhead. That's why I made the assumption that you needed to complete the entire thing to get the combination.

      Mike
      jmd65

      On 16 Jun 2013, at 21:09 , J Crozier wrote:

      I think if you go there and start down the path, the numbers are all there to be seen, in order.  Oops, I hope I didn't give away any secrets, but you'd have to complete the multi in order to start down the path anyway.
      Cheers,

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Mike Detlefsen <mdmeleagro945@...> wrote:

      I have a geocoin I'm sending to France to a cache about 500 feet from the house in a small village (pop. 200 back then) I used to live in back in 1955. I'd like to start it off at the Necropolis (GC2B034), but I've lost the access code for the door. Could someone PM me the code? I logged it on 7/16/2010, you can check on the GC site. I think have pictures of my brother and I standing next to the open door to prove we did it. :-)

      I'd appreciate it. I don't particularly want to go through the whole thing again, especially since some friends are coming in November specifically to get that one.

      Mike
      jmd65