Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] protip for visualizing archived hides?

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      I totally agree that this was a great feature. As a cache hider it was a good way to know where they were and if they worked or not. I once wrote to GC.com and asked them about this lost feature and they said (in part) that it was a matter of privacy and would not be available again in that old format.
      So now I get notification when nearby caches are archived and I decide if that would be a good place or not to hide something new.
      I hope that helps,
      Esther/BGTx