Soda bottle pre-forms

  • alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi all.

      Many of you will know what preforms are.

      http://www.teachersource.com/product/preforms-and-caps/chemistry

      I have a ton of these but Mrs. Slytherin says they have to go from our garage.

      Teachers source is by far the cheapest place to buy them. They work out at around a buck a piece with tax and shipping.

      I'm clearing mine out at half their price. 20 tubes for 10 bucks.

      I can get a lot more of ebay, but they are a pig to ship since the US postal service decided that they don't like any mail item that isn't flat!!

      first come, first served. Collect from me in Round Rock.

      email me, if interested: alex AT gccoins DOT COM
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        Howdy Alex,
        I would love to take these off your hands and I have 10 bucks eating a hole in my pocket. I will even sweeten the deal with a special but secret hand made (by me) goodie. My # is 512-745-5136 and I am waiting for your call. I can even get to RR today! Just let me know!
        Esther
        aka Bigguy In Texas