Geocoin Close to Home

  • carlinart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
      Almost 2 years ago I won a beautiful Compass Rose Geocoin at one of Bigguy's events. The coin quickly left the US and got stuck in a European eddy.
      Recently I gave it a mission to come back to Austin and it is now in Utah! GCVZQC So close and yet so far. Anyone traveling to Utah? It will be so cool to see it again, after all this time and after so many miles/kilometers!
      Anyone with similar Europe and back Geocoin experience?

      Carlin/1Carlin
    • iris9
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
        Carlin, I think we will be in Utah in August just before we return to Texas to fly to Australia. We are in Wyoming now and will be crossing Idaho and Nevada and plan to be in Utah if we don't run out of time. Where in Utah is your geocoin.
        Iris / Lyni9