Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a couple woo woos!

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013
      That's due a woo-woo for you!  (both!)
      Hugs

      On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 4:47 PM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      It's not EVERY day that my favorite geocaching buddy and I can each hit a milestone....

      Waterweasel logged 13K finds today (I'm still 9 off -- that's fine, that wasn't my target).
      *I* filled in my calendar. Considering I'm not a fan of streaks, it took a year dedicated fill-in-the-gaps.
      And now all done!

      Waterweasel, if we pay attention, will finish next... March -- if we pay adequate attention.
      Woo hoo!

      BarbJ/it's all GREEN/Tygress

      Political system upset?
      Democrats BIG advantage in America about to completely vanish
      stansberryresearch.com

    • al_allen327
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
        Wow! 13k! And all Green is always beautiful to me! Well done!