Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a couple woo woos!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013
      Wonderful news - WHOOP!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      From: "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:47 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a couple woo woos!

      It's not EVERY day that my favorite geocaching buddy and I can each hit a milestone....

      Waterweasel logged 13K finds today (I'm still 9 off -- that's fine, that wasn't my target).
      *I* filled in my calendar. Considering I'm not a fan of streaks, it took a year dedicated fill-in-the-gaps.
      And now all done!

      Waterweasel, if we pay attention, will finish next... March -- if we pay adequate attention.
      Woo hoo!

      BarbJ/it's all GREEN/Tygress

      Political system upset?
      Democrats BIG advantage in America about to completely vanish
      stansberryresearch.com

    • J Crozier

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
          Wow! 13k! And all Green is always beautiful to me! Well done!